About Dialogue Partners
Dialogue Partners is a boutique market research recruitment service that delivers top quality respondents for qualitative research projects and focus groups.
Since 1996, we’ve specialised in targeting, screening, recruiting and selecting research participants on behalf of advertising agencies and small market research firms around New Zealand.
We help our clients ensure their research projects deliver the best data in the most cost-effective, hassle-free way.
Our clients prefer us because:
- We work closely with them to develop an accurate brief.
- Our recruitment systems have been developed and proven over nearly 20 years.
- Our candidates are of the highest calibre and always ‘meet the brief’.
- We provide the right mix of people – our focus is not just ‘how many’, but ‘who’.
- We work efficiently and accurately to keep time and cost to a minimum.
- We ensure research participants are present and punctual.
Want to know what our clients say about us? Call us today for a list of referees.
Dialogue Partners is led by Rose Austen, a business systems specialist with experience in a diverse range of industries.
Rose’s commitment to delivering high quality outcomes, and her ability to quickly put people at ease, make her a valued member of her clients’ teams.
Rose is a member of the New Zealand Market Research Society of New Zealand.